From Cubic Castles Wiki
How to obtain
Obtained at the Cubit Store for 2000.
- Slyme mechanics were changed, making Monster Grave's no longer obtainable by killing Slyme's. Thus making Necromancing Wand's obsolete. Though monster graves can still be revived, at the cost of losing the monster grave.
- A 'Necromancing Wand has 100 charges when bought from the Cubit Store. Its charges decreases by 1 every time it is fired.
- You can fire a wand, providing that the Player vs Player (PVP) realm option is turned ON. When it is not activated, a notice will appear if firing a wand is attempted otherwise.
- Some bumper blocks can be activated by wands, regardless of the PVP realm setting. Such as Checkpoint bumpers.
- If hit by the projectiles, nothing happens besides being pushed back by one space.
- No item preview yet -