Dragon Lair is a block that summons a Dragon once placed.
The Dragon Lair has a small icon of a Flame and is surrounded with an Orange colored roof.
How to obtain
- Dragon Lair is available in the Cubit Store, You don't spend cubits to obtain one, You spend $ to obtain one instead.
- When first placed, you will be prompted to name the pet Dragon.
- You can take your pet with you if you are over Level 15+.
- You can take out, and put away your Pet anytime you want with the Kennel.
- You will need to feed the Pet with a Pet Sausage if you want it to gain XP.
- The max attainable level of a Dragon, is Level 50.
- Breaking the Kennel will make your Pet disappear, unless you place the Kennel back.
- If you want to change the Pet's name.. Break the Kennel and place it back and you'll then be able to write a new Name for your pet.
- When Dragon reaches level 50, it will become a Golden Dragon.
- Breaking the Kennel while your Pet is not in, may make your pet turn back to Level 1 again.