Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 11:31, 10 August 2016 by BJDware (Final edit before approval. Fixed description. Included: Previews, Notes & Craft.)
White Robe is a clothing item that equips within the "Back" slot of the outfit section.
Available colors of Robes
How to obtain
- Can be originally obtained within the Cubit Store, via the "Clothes!" Pack.
- Can be obtained from Crafting.
|Anvil||Workbench||1 White Dye||1 Any Robe||1 White Robe|
- Robes cover both the "Chest" and "Pant" area's of the character, thus hiding any items within those slots.
- The "Waist" slot does not always get covered by robes. Items such as Tutu's appear around the outside of robes, along the waist. Where Skirt's partially protrude from the bottom of a robe.
- Equipping an item within the "Hand" slot of the outfit section whilst wearing a robe, will make the left arm appear from within a robe.