Difference between revisions of "Stamps"
m (Protected "Stamps" ([Edit=Allow only administrators] (indefinite) [Move=Allow only administrators] (indefinite)) [cascading])
m (Changed protection level for "Stamps" ([Edit=⧼protect-level-chiefeditor⧽] (indefinite) [Move=⧼protect-level-chiefeditor⧽] (indefinite)))
Latest revision as of 05:59, 5 March 2020
Player made stores
Stamps are a type of special type of item mainly for decorative purposes. First being added in 0.5.4 as Door Stamps, other types of Stamps have been added as well as getting multiple stamps for their respective categories
How to obtain
Stamps can be obtained in multiple ways, The Cubit Store, Player made shops, and Giveaways.
- White Cloudy
- Red Murk
- Halloween Environment
- Light Rain
- Light Snow
- Bottomless Red
- Bottomless Dark
- Bottomless Foggy
- Bottomless Light Rain
- Bottomless Thunderstorm
- Bottomless Light Snow
- Bottomless Blizzard
- Bottomless Slymed
- Purple Portal
- Green Portal
- Blue Portal
- Chiseled Cave Door
- Cave Door
- Locked Portcullis
- If any Stamp is used on top of a White Cloudy, or Small Castle, they do not return to your inventory once used, and another White Cloudy, or Small Castle has to be purchased
- All Environment Stamps have Bottomless counterparts, except Inside, and Halloween.
- Portcullis, and Locked Portcullis are currently unobtainable from the Cubit Store.
- 0.5.4 - First type of Stamps are added in the form of Door Stamps.
- 0.7.0 - Castle Stamps are added.
- 0.8.1 - Pirate Ship Skin is added.
- 0.8.3 - Red Murky, Foggy, and Bottomless Environments added.
- 0.8.6 - Blimp, and Dread Tower Castle Skins added.
- 1.0.1 - Night Environment added.
A Mysterio Skin in the Overworld