Realm is a castle which you can plant in the Overworld. After planting you can access it by jumping straight inside it or via search bumper within any Lobby. Similar to Starter Realm, but can be obtained only via Cubit Store and doesn't include any gifts and items.
About size and it's content
You can pick the size you like before purchasing it, it varies from 5x5 to 100x100. Also, you can decide what will be inside, you can buy an empty Realm or choose a different kind of biome: Forest, Desert, Tropic or Mountain.
Why do people have many portals in their Realms?
Besides the entrance, you can also have additional Rooms within your realm, as well as doorways that lead to the other part of your Realm.
- Realms can be renamed with Official Papers which can be purchased from Cubit Store.
- There is no block limit within any realm, the only limit is height: 100 blocks for bought realms, 80 for Starter Castle.
- You can change the environment within your realm, just pick any Environment Stamp you like!
- You also can change tags that will specify the type of your realm via Realm Setup.
- To find out how many blocks you've built, just leave your realm and walk up to it in the Overworld.
- Only original owner can plant Realms.