Pets are cute little animals that follow you wherever you go!
The pet will only follow depending on the condition set on them. You can find the description in Pet Section, Cubit Store or from the list below. They can jump up to 2 blocks high and will cause to show a sad emoticon paired with a sad sound when they can't follow you anymore or is out of range. Most of pets will produce a sound when it starts to move with an interval between 1 - 3 seconds barring the chicken coop. It will also take damage and die, but they will respawn back when you relog or move to a different room/realm with the former being the fastest. Some of the interactive blocks like Acceloring and Bouncy Bumper won't get to interact with the pets and is not considered a bug.
The pets will grow bigger as they level up and will eventually turn into a golden flying version of the pet that can pass through blocks when it reaches level 50. This will make your pet follow you all the way and it is immune to any damage. However, placing the pet back to its kennel will result it to go back to lvl 49, but experience points needed from level 49 - 50 were drastically reduced, which makes leveling it back up to level 50 very easy.
One of the best attribute of having a pet besides having it as a companionship is the ability to find Fossils, Cave Arts, Glyphs and Trilobyte Fossils. Since these rare blocks are randomly placed around a mine, this would be the best way of finding them. They will indicate a "!" when it is near you. The higher the level of your pet, the further the range of your pet can find the blocks.
||Cubit Store Price:
|Black Meemew House||Seasonal Packs||All levels|
|Chicken Coop||Seasonal Packs||All levels|
|Dog Kennel||Cubit Store||10000||15|
|Elf Hut||Seasonal Packs||All levels|
|Flame Lair||Cubit Store||$ 9.99||15|
|Hopper House||Cubit Store||20000||25|
|Meemew House||Cubit Store||10000||15|
|Reindeer Kennel||Seasonal Packs||All levels|
|Snowman Kennel||Seasonal Packs||All levels|
|Wuvva Pig Kennel||Seasonal Packs||All levels|
- They only die to Lava, Spikes, and Bottomless Realm while the likes of fire traps and mobs won't kill it.
- Some pets can only be taken out at the required level (View the Pet List)
- Pets need Pet Treatz to receive EXP from certain actions; it can be bought in a pack of 5 from Cubit Store at the price of 100 to be able to level up by doing regular activities, such as mining and building.
- It has the same amount of experience points needed for all levels except level 49-50.
- Level 49-50 has reduced experience points needed to compensate with the level down when placing them back to its kennel.
- Elf pets can't become level 50, unlike all the other pets. Elfs are the only pets that can't grow or fly.