If you're a a new player, you will need to complete the Tutorial before being able to access them. If you're an advanced player, they can be accessed through Lobbies and leaving the main realm doors. Whilst Lobbies provide the ability to travel in between all the Overworlds, Launchpads also provide an alternate option of doing so.
Overworlds can be navigated in a number of ways. Players can either walk around and search for everything manually, or use the Skymap and save themselves a lot of trouble. The Skymap allows players to instantly warp to selected Realms, search for their names, filter Realm types, Mine types, and even select the official Cubic Realms.
- New Eden is the first, original, and the most populated Overworld. It holds official Cubic Realms. It is considered to be the heart of the game.
- You are able to enter realms in Overworlds using either normal jump or double jump.
- The lobby is no longer in use.
- Blocks that you can place in overworld are limited.
- The official overworld has a CosmicCow Block.