Difference between revisions of "Overworlds"
|Line 22:||Line 22:|
Eden is the first, original, and the most populated Overworld.
Eden is the first, original, and the most populated Overworld. holds official Cubic Realms. It is considered to be the heart of the game.
== Notes ==
== Notes ==
Revision as of 10:38, 11 September 2020
If you're a a new player, you will need to complete the Tutorial before being able to access them. If you're an advanced player, they can be accessed through Lobbies and leaving the main realm doors. Whilst Lobbies provide the ability to travel in between all the Overworlds, Launchpads also provide an alternate option of doing so.
Overworlds can be navigated in a number of ways. Players can either walk around and search for everything manually, or use the Skymap and save themselves a lot of trouble. The Skymap allows players to instantly warp to selected Realms, search for their names, filter Realm types, Mine types, and even select the official Cubic Realms.
New Eden is the first, original, and the most populated Overworld. It holds official Cubic Realms. It is considered to be the heart of the game.
- While you can still drag warp cookies and clothing onto your Qbee, you cannot drop any items in the Overworld.
- Pets are not displayed in Overworlds.
- You are able to enter realms in Overworlds using either normal jump or double jump.
- New Overworlds are added as the game's population grows, and fewer Realm spots are available.
- Aspen and Aegis were player-suggested names in the Overworld naming contest.
- You are restricted to how much you turn your camera in the overworld.