Cubit Store is the official game store that allows players to buy a variety of goods for their Cubits and Recubes
The store itself is split into four main categories:
- Get Cubits - Used for buying cubits.
- Outfits - Clothing. Make your character stand out!
- Build - Rooms, Realms, Blocks, and anything you need for building.
- Items - Stamps, Sentries, and all the little things.
In addition to that, the store offers all the new/limited packs on the front page. This way you won't miss a thing!
Clothing packs in the Cubit Store have randomised rarity drops. What items you get is dependant on how rare they are, and how lucky you are.
This is the rarity system:
The rarer an item gets, the less chance you have of getting it from a pack... with one exception; Items with the Quest/Event rarity level are not available through the Cubit Store.
As the name suggests, they are only obtainable from Quests or/and Events.
Randomized drops that are not dependent on rarity work in a simple way: You have equal chances of obtaining any of them.
Therefore, if you were to buy a Flower Power pack, the store will give you 20 random recube-only flowers that were set to drop from that pack.
The store price and rarity chances can be changed using a couple of Perks.
If you cannot resist buying new clothes each week, or want to save up some Cubits, be sure to get them!
- Perk Level 1: Save 5% on your cubit store total.
- Perk Level 2: Save 10% on your cubit store total.
- Perk Level 1: Double your chance of getting uncommon or rare items when buying hats or clothes!
- Perk Level 2: Triple your chance of getting uncommon or rare items when buying hats or clothes!
Want to buy a Room/Realm but don't know how it works? You've come to the right place!
Rooms and Realms are purchasable from the Cubit Store. They can be found in the "Build" category, and their price will depend on how big they are.
Do not buy a USED Deed and a USED Room.
If a player gave you the room, he/she will still have Realm Permissions and has a chance to do whatever he/she wants (such as setting your Room to 'Anyone can build' and etc.)
Buying a Used Deed should not happen as once you try to place it on the overworld, You will not be able to place it and will not have Realm Permissions. You just have the Deed. That's all.
- Rooms are places which you own. You can build there, mine anything inside, change their settings, and have fun with friends in it.
- Realms are similar and work just as rooms, but also come with a castle deed. That deed is used to place your castle in an Overworld, naming it, and making it enter-able from the outside.
When choosing their dimensions, it is important to keep in mind which position your camera faces as you enter.
But don't worry, here's a little table:
|← Width →
||↑ Length ↓
The left side is meant for width, and the right for length.
All Rooms/Realms have a height of 100 blocks.
Each Room/Realm comes with a biome. You can choose one from the drop down menu as you buy it, and best of all, the biome choice has no effect on the price.
At the moment, there are six to choose from: