Jump to navigation Jump to search
A Cash Register is one of the most important items in the game. Its whole purpose is to allow safe trading in between players.
It works like this:
- Owner places the register
- Any player can come up to the register and click its "Trade" popup.
- Both the owner and the player are then prompted to a trade window where they can put their Items and Cubits to exchange with.
- After everything is placed inside, both users will then need to approve the trade.
- For safety purposes, both players are prompted to another confirmation screen that lists what items they'll be receiving.
- If everything seems right, both sides can accept the trade once again and receive their goods.
How to obtain
- Crafted using the following recipe:
- Cash registers can only be used by the owner and one person at a time.
- It cannot be used in between two people that don't own the register.
- The second confirmation window causes items to be held on hold by the server until both sides either accept, decline, or fail to choose in time.
- Therefore if you accepted a trade but don't have any of the items/cubits (including yours), do not worry as it's a normal procedure. The other player doesn't have the items, the server does and they'll be returned to you accordingly.