Difference between revisions of "Cash Register"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
m (Protected "Cash Register" ([Edit=Allow only administrators] (indefinite) [Move=Allow only administrators] (indefinite)) [cascading])
m (Changed protection level for "Cash Register" ([Edit=⧼protect-level-chiefeditor⧽] (indefinite) [Move=⧼protect-level-chiefeditor⧽] (indefinite)))
Latest revision as of 06:15, 5 March 2020
A Cash Register is one of the most important items in the game. Its whole purpose is to allow safe trading in between players.
It works like this:
- Owner places the register.
- Any player can come up to the register and click its "Trade" popup.
- Both the owner and the player are then prompted to a trade window where they can put their Items and Cubits to exchange with.
- After everything is placed inside, both users will then need to accept the trade.
- For safety purposes, both players are prompted to another confirmation screen that lists what items they'll be receiving.
- If everything seems right, both sides can accept the trade once again and receive their goods.
How to obtain
- Can be purchased via the Cubit Store
- Crafting using the following recipe:
- Cash registers can only be used by the owner and one person at a time.
- It cannot be used in between two people that don't own the register.
- The trade window displays the name of the player you're trading with.
- The second confirmation window causes items to be held on hold by the server until both sides either accept, decline, or fail to choose in time.
- Therefore if you accepted a trade but don't have any of the items/cubits (including yours), do not worry as it's a normal procedure. The other player doesn't have the items, the server does and they'll be returned to you accordingly.
- When dropped, its small 3D model will always face the default camera position upon entry.