Like many other massively multiplayer online games, Cubic Castles also has a trading system. It's a big opportunity for the players that like to manage their own little business; be it material providing or vanity items. You can find many of player made stores of all kinds!
What is trading for?
Trading is a good way to earn some Cubits, if you have some spare items or materials to sell. Selling craftable items is also very helpful.
How to trade?
Firstly, you will need a Cash Register, never trade without it, not use a Tip Piggy instead. Using Cash Registers is the safest way to trade! Secondly, the best option is to set up your own store; pick a design, build some displays and don't forget about the checkout with your Register to trade your items. Don't forget to glass your items so they don't vanish from your displays!
- Cash Register owner cannot see the trade button, only other players that want to trade can do it.
- While trading, always double and triple check before accepting the trade!
- Never use a Tip Piggy as a way to pay for the items, it is not a safe trade.
- The easiest way to find stores is via Skymap, just pick the Shop tag and you will see only Shop Realms on the map of the overworld you're currently in.
- Do not trade any in-game items for other games' goods, it is forbidden and might lead to a permanent ban of your account. Same goes to selling accounts.